White sugar, white flour products, and unhealthy fats are especially harmful for the body.
If you have been eating too much lately, you should not reduce the number of meals, but divide them into several smaller portions and reduce the intake of refined foods rich in excess fat and calories, such as cakes, fatty and salty baked goods and high-calorie salads with toppings and toppings like milk and mayonnaise.
White sugar, white flour products, salt and unhealthy fats are especially harmful for our body, because they create mucus in the body, make you fat and burden your digestion. We usually reach for such foods when we are very hungry and we no longer care what we eat.
For example, for breakfast, take some fruit or oatmeal with dried fruit, which will stimulate digestion and eliminate harmful things, and again you will be full for a long time, because the slow carbohydrates from the porridge and fruit will be slowly released by lunch. For snacks, it is recommended to consume some fruit or fruit juice or light yogurt, and for lunch and dinner, cooked lean meat or fish, light soup, lots of salad and a modest addition of carbohydrates.
If you feel, after eating a lot, fatigue, muscle aches, have problems with indigestion, allergies, cramps, gallstone attacks, painful menstruation, dandruff and the scales showed how many extra pounds, of course, you need detoxification .
There are various detoxification programs lasting from one day to several weeks. If you are a beginner, it is best to start with a simple detox.
This type of removal of harmful things is not demanding, there are almost no accompanying symptoms, and the program can be implemented whenever you feel the need.
- Getting up – a glass of warm water and the juice of half a lemon
- Breakfast – one bowl of various fruits and a spoonful of oatmeal
- Snack – one fruit such as orange, apple, pear, grapefruit
- Lunch – one bowl of cooked vegetables and meat (fish), a spoonful of integral rice or potatoes
- Snack – one raw or cooked carrot or small beets, celery, broccoli
- Dinner – same as lunch
- It is important to drink plenty of still water and herbal teas, approximately 2 liters per day